Sunday, October 10, 2010

{ Custom Family Stitcheries } TAKING CHRISTMAS ORDERS NOW!!!

It's that time of year again and I am taking orders for Custom Family Stitcheries, these make excellent Christmas presents for mom's, grandmas, sisters, friends or anyone!

So hurry on over to my Etsy Store on the right or CLICK HERE & grab one for yourself as I am only doing a limited number of these this year. 
For Christmas delivery the deadline to order is 10/27/10
Please allow up to 6 weeks for your stitchery to be finished & Framed. 
All orders will be delivered in December in time for gift giving.Thanks!






Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hoooooray! I got one this year!!! Last year I was too late!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! This looks beautiful. :) FYI, the link to the right wouldn't work for me so here is the link in case anyone else would like to take a closer peek... http://www.etsy.com/listing/37307068/stick-family-stitchery-customized

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have one after the baby is born!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Why Yes Please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails